Looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe or dinner idea? I got just the right one for you. If you are in a tight spot where you are asking yourself, “What should I make for dinner“?, then don’t fret, because today, I am going to share one of my favorite dinner ideas. This dinner recipe is so quick and so easy to make, and super healthy and delicious too!
- 1/4 kilo squid, with skin and ink sacs removed
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, drained (reserve syrup)
- 1 small ginger, sliced
- 1 large (300 g) cucumber, unpeeled and sliced into half-moon shapes
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
1. Simmer squid in pineapple syrup with 1 tsp. rock salt and ginger for 8 minutes. Drain and cut crosswise into 1/4″ pieces.
2. Combine squid with cucumber, bell pepper and pineapple tidbits.
3. Mix mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with 1/2 tsp. fine salt and 1/4 ts. pepper. Add o the cucumber-pineapple mixture. Blend well.
4. You can add more toppings such lettuce, parsley leaves, carrots or tomatoes. Chill until ready to serve. Serves a total of six people.
So easy, right? Try this very delicious dinner recipe and comment below to let us know what you think!