- 1 quart fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 1 fresh pineapple, cored and sliced into small chunks
- 1 pint of blueberries, washed and cleaned
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 1/2 pint of raspberries, washed and cleaned
- 1/2 cup chopped cashew nuts (optional)
1 can Crushed Pineapple
1/3 cup honey
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 tsp. fine salt
1. Mix all ingredients for dressing thoroughly in a mixing bowl, then set aside.
2. Toss the pineapple, strawberries,and blueberries in a large fruit bowl. (You can add other types of fruits too). Pour about 3/4 of the syrup / dressing. Mix dressing with fruits. Blend well.
3. Add the banana slices and raspberries on top, arranging them if desired. (Do not mix as they easily get grounded). Pour the rest of the dressing on top. Cover and chill. If desired, garnish with coarsely chopped cashew nuts. And you’re done!
Stressing with thoughts like “What should I make for dinner“? Browse through our simplified recipes and find more great ideas