Once again it is almost 5 o’clock and I am stuck in the kitchen, trying to ask myself, “What should I make for dinner“? While browsing through the web, I found this really nice and easy dinner recipe from MyRecipes.com, and I’m sharing this recipe right here This recipe is called Pork Chops in Herb-Mustard Butter. It is super healthy and so easy to make, especially when you don’t have much time on your hands.
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) bone-in pork loin chops
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 1/4 cup of softened butter
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp of honey mustard
- 1 tsp of fresh sage, chopped
- Get the salt and pepper and sprinkle them evenly on the pork chops. Once this is done, place the chop on a wire rack in a broiler pan lined up with aluminum foil.
- Take the butter, parsley, honey mustard and fresh sage, and mix them all together in a bowl until all ingredients are well blended. After that, take 1 rounded tablespoon of your butter mixture and top this on a pork chop. Do this with the rest of the pork chops.
- For the next 10 minutes, broil the pork chops 5 inches from heat. You can also use a meat thermometer and insert this into the thickest portion of the chops, and you’ll know everything is done when your thermometer reads 155°
- Serve and Enjoy!
Now you have a super delicious, and super healthy dinner for your family. And the best thing is, it only took a few minutes of your time to prepare this meal. Why don’t you try it? If you already have, what do you think of this recipe? Do you know of other quick and easy dinner recipes? Comment below and share it with us