Hey, guys, I am back and ready to blog once again! I have been super busy with lots of real-life stuff, that I haven’t updated this blog with a new dinner recipe. Speaking of being busy, there are times when most of us just don’t have the time or the energy to cook up a really nice dinner for the family, even though we want to. Sometimes we find ourselves wondering, “What should I make for dinner?” We want something that is totally easy and quick to make. So guys, I have another easy dinner recipe for you. Today, it is all about chicken. This recipe is called Pineapple Chicken Combo.
- 35 grams chicken, cut up
- 1 tbs. cornstarch
- 1/4 kilo carrot, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 can of fresh cut pineapple chunks
- 2 stalks green onions, cut into 2″ strips
- 1 tsp. cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tbsp. water
1. Season chicken with 1 tbsp. soy sauce and /8 tsp. pepper. Sprinkle with cornstarch. Fry in oil until brown. Set aside
2. Saute onion, carrot, bell pepper and grated ginger. Add 1 cup water, 1/2 tsp. iodized salt (or 1/2 tbsp rock salt) and 1 tsp. sugar. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add chicken, then add the fresh cut pineapple chunks with syrup, s well as the dissolved cornstarch. Cook until thick. Then add green onions.
3. Place in a nice dish or bowl and serve hot. This recipe makes 6 servings. Enjoy!
Isn’t that super easy to make? Do you have more easy and quick dinner recipes and ideas? Share them with us! Comment below an let us know your own recipes too!